Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to Sam...& other stuff

The 25th was Sams day of birth and he turned 24! He only had a few houses to spray so he spent most of the day at my house with me and Chase. We just hung out and ate lunch and he opened the presents I got him. I got him some new Nike shoes, 2 pairs of basketball shorts and some plain t-shirts to play ball in, a nice shirt, some socks(cuz all his socks were holey and sick and old) a frame that I made him at Anneke's house with a picture of us in it and some peanut butter M&M's! I'm pretty sure he loved everything I got him, but he really loved the frame. He said that was his favorite part. :) That night we were SUPPOSED to go out to dinner but I ended up not having a car to use, so we just hung out at his apt and he went and played ball with all his buddies and I watched...not a very eventful evening bout the day was fun!
I think we're going to go out for dinner this weekend cuz I will have my very own car! FINALLY!! Torrey bought me a car off of ebay the other day, and we are going to pick it up saturday morning. Its an old ugly 2-door Saturn, but hey..its a car so i dont even care! I'm so stinkin happy to finally have my own vehicle to use! I'll never have to worry about having a car to use at night! woohoo!
I think thats all the new news with me...I go to NEW YORK next weekend, i'm pretty pumped about that!
So yes, thats all I have for now. Have rad times.
oh, here are a couple more pics of me and sam! :)







3 comments:

ANDREA said...

Hi. Cute pics girlfriend! Im feeling awfully fat today (thats because I am) and I just want to say dont get fat k. You look so cute right now. The carbs and sugar arent worth it. Trust me. So steer clear and stay how you are (or skinnier of course) and stay cute. k love ya. hmm- all i got for my birthday was a kids t-shirt that made me feel more fat. you obviously love sam to get him shirts his size :)

Anneke said...

o.k. sounds like you spent ALOT of money on your little boyfriend there. I say you should've saved it and go to WICKED or some fun play in NYC! Whatever... you're in love... I know... Have fun in the CITY! I'm EXTREMELY jealous!!

ANDREA said...

hey- where the heck are NY pics and some info on how you liked NYC. i miss ny- i really dislike you right now for being able to go. how is it that both anneke and i REALLY do heart NY and have lived there and YOU get to go there. just not fair. well whatev-just post about it would ya