...how much i totally love ALL of my in-laws?!! Everyone is Sam's family (but us and his dad) went to california this weekend cuz his sister Ana's mother in law passed away, so they all went over for the funeral and stuff and so none of them were here yesterday for my birthday. But they just called and wished me a happy late birthday and told me they loved me and that they are glad I'm a part of the family! That was so sweet! I was always so worried that they wouldn't accept me and love me when me and Sam were talking about getting married and while we were engaged...and it took a little while for them to really get used to me I think. But now they are so great and I love them all! His mom randomly calls me just to make sure I'm okay, she's so great. I just love his family....well, they are my family too now! So my husbands family is amazing and my own family is amazing.
I'm lucky.
I'm lucky.
2 comments:
You are so blessed to have good in-laws. I'm thankful too for them.
You CAN say you have good inlaws...but it's been since the 22nd...can you say something else now. NEW POST PLEASE!!
have fun with mom this weekend/week. I wish I could come too and play. :(
Post a Comment