Saturday, April 5, 2008

Are you lonesome tonight?

...or today? Cuz I AM!!
My mom came a week ago and stayed til thursday and we had SOOOOO much fun! We ate lots of good food and played LOTS of Scattergories (thats sam's new favorite game) and laughed a whole bunch. She flew back to utah on thursday morning. :( sad day. Sam also left thursday morning to go to Tucson to work til Sunday. So I went from being with 2 people everyday for almost a week straight to NOTHING! I'm so lonely! Oh well, I've stayed pretty busy and I watched the first session of conference today, SOO good, and now I'm gonna run some errands and then watch the second session! And I need to finish the laundry so today should go by pretty quick!
Well, thats the only news in my life...and i don't think it can even be considered news! Oh wait, the other day I beat Tetris on my phone.. Sounds insignificant, but let me tell you, ITS NOT! I've tried for months to beat that dang game...and I finally did! Now Sam can no longer make fun of me for sucking at Tetris cuz I beat it in under and hour, and it took him almost 2 hours! EAT THAT SAM! :)
Anyway, thats all for now. I'm a tad boring. Oh well. Goodbye.

1 comment:

Jewels Rules said...

Oh I love you! You never cease to crack me up.. you are so funny I love it.. Way to go on the tetris.. um ya I still haven't watched Saturdays conference.. I have them recorded at my house I just haven't had the time but tonight I have to work so I feel that will be my thursday night activity I am so excited because I heard it was way good also I am way excited to read the priesthood session cuz I also heard that was way good.. I miss you dear so dang much..