Yesterday after church me, sam and our friends CJ, Diana, Mike and Chris went to the beach to play frisbee. Diana didn't want to play so she just layed on the beach, so that left me with all the boys. At first it was fun but then they all took off their shirts and it got serious. :) After I got knocked down by my own husband, I was done...it was too much for me! So I went and hung out with Diana...it was so fun and relaxing to just sit on the beach and watch the waves, I really like being at the beach! Here are a few pics...
3 comments:
How exciting to see the Atlantic Ocean! What a fun outing. You lucky ducks. Great pictures.
P.S. LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG FORMAT AND BACKGROUND!!!!
anything on sam looks ginormous compared to you- no offense to the sam. and FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE frisbee! but that has to be the most hilarious thing EVER that you got knocked over..BY SAM!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL if only i couldve seen that in person. how hilarious
Post a Comment