So I got my hair cut tonight (its lookin okay i guess, its a bit short, but phew, it'll grow.) and the girl cutting my hair said she thought I looked like Taylor Swift. Now, for those of you who don't know what she looks like, here's a visual.
I guess I didn't really see the resemblance til she pointed it out! Here's a recent picture of myself below so you can compare us two...YEAH RIIIIIIIGHT!!
are you even kidding.
we look NOTHING alike.
I dunno what that girl was thinking, but hey, that was really really nice of her.
so thanks to YOU hair cutter lady.
are you even kidding.
we look NOTHING alike.
I dunno what that girl was thinking, but hey, that was really really nice of her.
so thanks to YOU hair cutter lady.

2 comments:
You could be TWINS!! You funny girl.
yeah your blue eyes and long blonde hair are exactly the same duh- how do you not see the resemblance.
Post a Comment