OK so I know we have 7 more months til our little baby gets here, but I was just bored and looking at baby clothes..and they are SOOO cute, I had to share some of the fav's...
For a Baby Girl:
K how CUUUUUTE would these look on some fat little girl feet?

This little shirt and jeans(below) make my heart melt!! CUTE CUTE

ok now picture this...little light brown baby in this dress with a little red bow in her black hair! ooooh goodness...


And again with the love of fat feet in cute shoes...can't wait :)
For a Baby Boy:
Sam would like this one.. :) And I love it.

How cute would he look in that onesie, some jeans and these flip-flops!! OH GET OUT!!
8 comments:
I love the clothes! I am anxious, too. I went to Babies R Us today and I got super excited. I love baby stuff. It's so fun. The baby will come faster than you think. When is your due date?
CONGRATS GUYS, THAT IS SO EXCITING. WHAT EVER YOU HAVE YOUR GOING TO HAVE A TON OF FUN DRESSING IT. I MUST SAY GIRL CLOTHES ARE SO MUCH CUTER.
Happy One Year Anniversary!!! Okay I know it is a little early but we will be on a boat when its our anniversaries. Can you believe it has been a year. It has gone by so fast. Just think of all the fun we have had.
Oh my goodness. I am so glad that there will be a cute little baby in the family before September or none of us could stand it. Darling clothes.
Reese has that little red polka dot dress -- It's really cute!!! Good luck with the pregnancy --
2 new babies in the family in one year. how fun!!!! cute little clothes. girls are so fun to dress but i think you'll have a boy. well who knows.
AB(former) how exciting!!! Congrats! See I told you not to wait. :) who else in your family is prego? Let me know what you are having when or if you find out, I personally think....... Boy :) good luck on the rest of your pregnancy:) loves.
Ames, those clothes are so cute, where are you looking for such cute clothes?
Post a Comment