I'm babysitting our nephews Kali and Suli today while everyone else in Sam's family works at 2 different fairs for the 4th...Me and Sam took them swimming this morning and then we had to take Sam to work, and on the way there all 3 boys fell asleep!!


They all looked SOO uncomfortable, but all 3 of them were snoring!! Cute boys.
Nothing too exciting is going on around here... I'm 29 weeks pregnant today, only 77 days to go!! Can't believe how fast it's going, but Sam and I are both pretty anxious to meet our little baby girl. Everything with the pregnancy is going really well, I'm a little anemic so I have to take Iron pills a few times a day, but other than that I'm golden! Baby girl moves ALLL the time and a few nights ago Sam was able to feel her move a bunch. It seems like every time he tried before, she'd hold really still. But that night she was going nuts moving and kicking.
Thats really about it... we are going to Utah/Idaho next week which I'm really excited about! Sam hasn't been up there since Christmas, so it'll be fun for him to get to see my family and for them to see him too! And a few weeks after that we are going somewhere...location undecided.....for a little getaway for a babymoon and for his 26th bday. We're just gonna get a nice hotel and do NOTHING...and I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to it.
Well, thats all. Til next time! :)


They all looked SOO uncomfortable, but all 3 of them were snoring!! Cute boys.
Nothing too exciting is going on around here... I'm 29 weeks pregnant today, only 77 days to go!! Can't believe how fast it's going, but Sam and I are both pretty anxious to meet our little baby girl. Everything with the pregnancy is going really well, I'm a little anemic so I have to take Iron pills a few times a day, but other than that I'm golden! Baby girl moves ALLL the time and a few nights ago Sam was able to feel her move a bunch. It seems like every time he tried before, she'd hold really still. But that night she was going nuts moving and kicking.
Thats really about it... we are going to Utah/Idaho next week which I'm really excited about! Sam hasn't been up there since Christmas, so it'll be fun for him to get to see my family and for them to see him too! And a few weeks after that we are going somewhere...location undecided.....for a little getaway for a babymoon and for his 26th bday. We're just gonna get a nice hotel and do NOTHING...and I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to it.
Well, thats all. Til next time! :)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I bet that one boy had a sore neck when he woke up. How funny.
Such a cute picture of Kali and Suli :) And i'm so excited for you guys to have that baby already! Take all the vacation and relax while you can!
yeah.. enjoy your alone time now. i didn't realize how time consuming babies can be! but maybe that's cuz i have two :)
lucky you for to get a baby-moon!! yay :)
Post a Comment