We went over to Sam's parents house to see everyone and got a nice treat from Mele and Ofa, they are so dang cute!
Seti was throwing a fit in the other room, so that's all the screaming going on! My favorite part is when Mele is done singing she runs to Sam and totally biff's it..hahaha I laugh so hard every time I watch it! She's so cute!
This is Ofa showing us a new dance she learned from the Hawaiin dance class she goes to, she is such a good little dancer. I can't believe she's only 6 and can remember all the moves and do them all so gracefully! She's such a babe! The video kinda cuts off short cause my battery died but you get the point..
3 comments:
That's so dang cute!
I have to come back to this post now and then just to get a good laugh.
LOL LOL LOL oh my gosh!!!!!! thats the cutest thing ever- mele singing that song. her little voice is so cute and how she says some of the words. place of love and booooty....so cute! i OF COURSE loved when she fell too. what a little cute head. and ofa is so beautiful- she really is such a pretty little girl. and i love that mele just had to show off too and start singing again. how funny! i loved it all.
Post a Comment