Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Words Of Miles

Miles is the 3 yr old boy that I nanny. He says some of the FUNNIEST things. Just the way he talks is enough crack me up..but tonight I stayed late and I had just gotten all the kids bathed, in pj's and they were all snuggled up on the couch watching a movie...and this was our conversation..

Owen: Hey Amy, can you get me some soy milk?
Me: yep
Annie: Amy can you get me some water with ice, in a sippie?
Me: yes ma'am
Miles: Hey Amy, tan you det me some sewup (syrup)?
Me(trying so hard to not laugh): Um no, do you want something else?
Miles, after thinking for a second with his finger by his mouth: No, dats otay.


Haha, maybe you had to be there or know Miles and his funny personality, but I thought it was pretty funny. Those kids make me laugh so hard every day. Oh, another funny thing Miles always says when he wants something sooo bad, "but Amy, reawy reawy peas?" (really really please) And he always calls Sam, Ham..and is so serious about it cuz I really think Miles thinks thats Sam's real name! (The first time we met the kids, Annie asked what Sam's name was, and he said, "It rhymes with pam." And she said, "Ham?" And so ever since then they all call him Ham, I dunno, maybe it's not so funny to all you people, but it is to me, ok? :)
Thats all.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

How cute. I'd sure like to meet your little "family". I bet they love you.

The Porter's said...

I bet all of the kids have so much fun with you! I would want you as a nanny...

ANDREA said...

lol- no thats not of those "you had to be there" things- thats hilarious. can you get me some syrup. lol thats so cute! your job is fun.