HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE SISTER, NAMED ANDREA!!!
I've always looked up to Andrea is so many ways, she's soo dang funny, creative, beautiful, spiritual, and a great big sister! I have so many fun memories of Andrea when we shared a room together..and some not so fun ones too, but mostly fun ones. A couple that stand out in my mind are...
*Playing Captain Jake with her and Andy
*One time she got ALL dolled up and made me take a BUNCH of pictures of her
*Dancing to NKOTB in our room
*Doing gymnastic moves on the couches
*Playing Barbies and Andrea always cut their hair...
I love ya Andrea, even though you are really old now and probably have gray hairs
:)
3 comments:
Captain Jake and cutting Barbie hair. Great memories I had forgotten about. What a nut. But we love her, huh?
i thought it was captain jack..and he like nephew or something was jake....or maybe not..maybe there was jake at all- i thought it was jack. i dont know.
but dont count on the gray hairs...i wont have those for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
and thanks..i love you tooo.....aLOT
maybe it was captain jack..jack, jake...SAME THING! :)
Post a Comment